If you are considering getting back together with your ex husband, this is a huge step and one which should think about it seriously. There are reasons why you split up in the first place. Unless these have been resolved you do not stand much chance of making a success of your relationship the second time around.
There are a couple of tips that you could follow to help ensure your relationship is a success:
1) Most men hate small talk. They cannot understand why some women feel the need to talk about every minute detail of a problem. Men just want to see the bigger picture and if you force them to do,they will probably react on the situation. When this happens it does not lead to a good conversation between you.
2) When they say sorry they mean it and they expect to be forgiven. They do not want you to continue to remember that tiny incident forever. Most men are straight forward. They are big enough to admit when they make a mistake, apologize and move on. Accept they are sorry and let it go. Obviously this would not apply if they were physically or mentally abusive. If this is the case, kick them out and be done with it, because in most cases man's behavior will only get worsen.
3) Do not assume that your ex husband knows what you want from him.Most men are not capable of reading signals. They may make better map readers but when it comes to human nature, they often need to be told exactly what you want. This applies just as much inside the bedroom as in the rest of your relationship.
4) Do not expect your man to rescue you from a life of boredom. Too many girls sit back and wait for the man in their life to make it interesting. Often men complain that the only topic of conversation in their house is the plot of some soap opera. Go have a life of your own. Just because you are part of a couple does not mean that you cannot do some things separately. While mutual interests are a great foundation of any relationship, so too is having the ability to have conversations. You cannot talk about life in general if you never leave the house or do anything interesting.
5) If you do succeed in getting back together with your ex husband, do not let the relationship go stale again. Arrange date nights where it is just the two of you. If you cannot afford a sitter, put the kids to bed and then make an effort to dress up. Take the phone off the hook and spend the night with each others company.
Give it a try and getting back together with your ex husband may be the best move you ever made.