Sunday, July 11, 2010

Build Your Own Magnet Power System

My name is Tomas and I have spent a great part of my life working for
power plants and electricity companies. I am now retired and I no longer
fear to share what I have learned over the years. Power companies are
charging you way too much for electricity! They have been using the
recent fuel problems to justify their price increases, but this just
isn't fair to people like you and I.
You know why?
Click here to check it out online now.

Because power production costs are way under what people believe them to be!

Power companies are charging ridiculously high costs for their electricity
because they know that no matter how much they ask you to pay for it, you
will HAVE to pay it. Who can live without electricity, right? I am here to
help you get out of this exploitation circle. My Magnet4Power kit is
going to teach you everything you need to know to reduce your utility bills
to $10 a month or even eliminate them completely. Even better: if you produce
more energy than you use, the power company will actually pay you for your electricity!
Click here to start using the system for yourself.
Magnet generators are being sold at prices averaging $3000. I am here to teach
you how to make your own for less than $60!
My Magnet4Power manual is going to teach you everything you need to know to
convert your house into a green home even with an extremely limited budget.
Most people believe the only way to get magnet power is to buy factory-built
magnet generators and that it is too costly to be envisageable by average-class people.
WRONG! I am here to show you the OTHER way most people don't know about. The CHEAP way.
Just visit http://www.magnet4power.com (insert your hop link) and i show you how this is possible!
Speak soon,
Magnet4Power systems.

No comments: